rss
email
twitter
facebook

February 18, 2006

Frozen Boogers

I was up early today to head to the office to let a group of Christian bikers into the church. I also needed to work on our church website. We had to move web hosts yesterday because our needs outgrew our free hosting. So, I've spent the last 24 hours trying to get approvals to spend money, find hosting, and actually move. I think we have a temporary fix in place. . . we'll see.

When I left the house this morning, I was greated with cold. Not just normal cold, it was extra cold. I think the high for us today is supposed to be 12. Needless to say, the not so long walk from the farmhouse to the church seemed extra long and painful this morning, especially at 6:30am. I see it as punishment for going into the office on Saturday at such a rediculous time. At least there is sunshine today.

So, in honor of the cold today, I leave you with a little Calvin and Hobbes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment