rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 9, 2014

30 Days of Hustle - Day 2

Day Two’s challenge is about the Why. Why do I want to lose weight. I guess I answered that yesterday. I need to lose weight so that I can see my daughter grow up and grow old. I don’t feel healthy now. I don’t feel horrible, but I know that I need to lose weight. There is heart issues on both sides of my family. Its time to clean up my act.

I also mentioned yesterday that I am a temple of God, or part of it anyway. I am not treating the temple very good. I’m abusing it.

If I stop and think about it, I probably have some sort of a food addiction. Food is my comfort. It is what I go to when I get stressed. It brings me joy sometimes. I eat it and then feel guilty sometimes. I think that means I have a problem. Don’t you think?

I think God an my family are important reasons to lose weight, don’t you think?

So, if you are joining me in this challenge, answer the “Why?” question for yourself. Why are you doing it? Is it just because of me? That’s honorable and nice, but you need more. I’m not that important!

0 comments:

Post a Comment