rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 14, 2007

The Mad Dash

It seems like every year after camp or a big event, I swear that things will be different the following year. I promise myself to be ahead of the game and organized like I've never been before so that the weeks before camp are not as painful as they always seem to be.

This past year, I again made such resolutions. Yet, with just a few days before heading off to camp, I find myself buried under things to do. I'm farther along than I normally end, which is a bonus. However, I'm still not where I always dream of being at this point. When will I ever learn?

One of the few good things about all of this is that I tend to do very well in last minute situations. I always remember back to my years at GLCC heading into Christmas with tons of things to do and Madrigals happening all at the same time. I remember life during the end of the semester times at seminary when I was living on little sleep because of papers, reading, and work. Those times were stressful and all, but they were endured and put behind me. Maybe I simply procrastinate so much because, subconsciously, I "like" being in the "do or die" type situations.

Nonetheless, the mad dash is on. Please pray for the upcoming weeks of camp and CIY I'll be participating in. Pray that God will move, even in our busy-ness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment