rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 4, 2007

The First Week of June

Wow. Where did the last few months go. I used to be good at this posting regularly thing, but not anymore. There are plenty of good thoughts in my head (or at least I think so), just no drive to type them out. Maybe some day soon I'll start blogging regularly again.

This is a big week for the church that I serve. We are hosting Frank Weller this weekend. He's giving his "trial sermon" this Sunday. Afterwards, the congregation will vote on him. My hope is that after the weekend is over, we have a new senior minister. We have had a great time of transition from Ron to now, with lots of vision and change. Now its time to look to the future!

Please keep South in your prayers as we venture forward. Also pray for the summer camp season, which is right around the corner. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment