rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 3, 2005

Hello? Hello? Is This Thing On?

Wow. It's probably a good thing that few people, if any, come here. This place is musty and moldy at the moment--like month old bread. Oh wait, it's actually been two months since I blogged. That makes me think of a science experiment one of my friends did in college. He bought cucumbers and put them in the bottom of his fridge at the beginning of the year. They turned out black, red, and oozing by May. Yummy.

Life has, as it always seems (or so I like to think so), been moving at crazy speeds. I've done a lot in the last two months--second draft of my thesis, trip to Tennessee for the thesis defense, another trip for graduation, prep for big events like Mother's Day and Memorial day at church. Add to that a puking 16 month old (and a week later an ill wife/momma) and you have the ingredients for a long few months. It's all over now. Which means there are a new set of items that need done with little time to do, like the 1 Peter small group lessons that I'm supposed to be working on. . .

It's not that I don't have things rolling around in my head that I want to write about, I just lack time. We'll see how things go over the next few days. Maybe there will be some magical "space" that appears in my life where I can do more than catch my breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment