rss
email
twitter
facebook

October 1, 2014

Testing Again

I am testing to see if stackedit.io will work on my ipad in a browser. It seems to be. 
Technology amazes me sometimes. I can have conversations with people on the other side of the world with simple technology now. I can talk face to face with my siblings with my phone. The rental car I am driving helps me see where I am backing up with cameras, lights, and guide lines on the screen in the dash. My phone helps me not get lost when going from here to there when away from home.
I can type here on my iPad, have stackedit.io do its magic, and eventually post to my blog without having to fight format issues and the such. We have it so good.
I read articles on the internet, save them to my Pocket to reread later. Then I file them to Evernote. Of course, all of these resources are available on my phone, my ipad, and my computer on my desk. I am completely mobile and able to do just about anything from anywhere. AND, when I need to do something heavier, I can log into my home base computer in my office and control it from my phone and my ipad, as long as I have an internet connection. 
While all of these things are great, they still involve one thing. Me doing things. The enable me to be more productive from anywhere, but I still have to be productive. I still need to be engaged and do something.
Isn’t that always our problem?
Spoke too soon….wasn’t able to fully get it to work. Bummer. Now I have to move this over myself. Ho hum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment