rss
email
twitter
facebook

August 1, 2011

A New Month

Where did July go?  For that matter, where did June go?  Next thing you know it will be Christmas.  I don't remember time going this fast when I was younger.

With a new month brings new possibilities and new changes.  You may notice a change right now here on this blog.  Well, two changes, actually.  First, I have blogged now three days in a row.  That is an accomplishment for me.  Per my post a few days ago, I am doing to do everything I can to blog on a daily basis.  We will see how that goes.

The other change is a small change that is powered by my high C personality.  Do you see it?  I am sure that my wife already noticed.  The change comes because when I blog from my ipad, blogger.com does not allow me to mess with certain settings, like the font.  Thus, after I post, I have to at a later point, go in and change the font of the post to what everything else.  Uniformity in the life of a C personality reigns supreme!

I'm tired of having to go and change the posts.  So, the new font you are reading now (unless you are reading on an RSS reader, at which point, everything is out of my control) is the standard default font, instead of Verdana in the normal size.  I know, you could care less.  Remember, change is hard for us C people.

To show you the depths of my insanity, I must admit that I contemplated this change a few days ago.  But, I couldn't make the change in the middle of the month.  If someone was going to look at July 2011 in the future, the fonts wouldn't have matched on the page.  So, I waited for a new month for the switch.

Its a good thing I didn't think of changing until today.  Then I would have had to wait until September for the switch . . . not that it would have taken long to get to September as fast as time is.

1 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I saw your post in my feed and without reading it I said I was going to comment about how proud of you for posting 3 days in a row. Then I read about all this font nonsnese and I wasn't sure I could handle seeing different fonts. Fortunately the link in my feed takes me to the page just for this post. All is well.


Oh I'm proud of you for blogging three days in a row!

Post a Comment