rss
email
twitter
facebook

August 9, 2011

Motivated

Not much to write today.  I'm really focused on the tasks in my NOW list.  That is a great thing!

What are you all reading in Scripture?  If you struggle to stay consistent with your Bible reading, you should go over to YouVersion.  I really struggled for consistency.  Having it online has been a huge help.  You can set your browser to default to their page.  The thing that helps me most is I don't have the excuse of saying, "I don't have my Bible with me right now."  Its always there, on the internet--the same place where time wasters are like Facebook. 

YouVersion has all kinds of different translations to read, a search function, the ability to put two translations side by side, and best of all, multiple reading plans.  A great start for a reading plan would the plan for reading through the gospels.  As you read, you could be on the lookout for all the times Jesus talks about the kingdom of God/kingdom of Heaven.  It will change your perspective of who we are and how we are to live.

Happy Bible reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment