rss
email
twitter
facebook

August 5, 2010

Mini Vacation

I did good for about what, a week?  I really do like to write down my thoughts and blog, even though this place doesn't really show it.  Maybe August will be different.  Time will certainly tell.  It always does.

I'm stealing my girls away today and heading to the beach.  We may hit a zoo tomorrow.  It will be a good time away, even though I'm not a huge fan of the beach.  My girls love it though.  They will have a ball.  Hopefully the water will be warm enough to play in at Lake Michigan.  Its been hot enough, we should be good.

Keep strong in the faith today.  Be bold and love the way God loves us.  Be full of compassion and joy for yourself, your family, and those around you that you interact with.  Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment