rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 4, 2010

I'm Still Here

I'm still here.  I've been busy.  Camp is only 15 days away.  15 days . . .wow.  Its going to be a long 15 days.  If I could just quit messing around on the internet and get to the sermon I'm doing this Sunday, then I could focus on the stuff I have to do for camp.  

Blogging probably doesn't help the "quit messing around on the internet" need.  Oh well.  I felt as though all 4 of you needed to hear from me.  So, here I am.  I hope you are doing well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Walt - just so you know... more than just those that are logged in keep up with your blog. I guess that just makes me a blog stalker!!?? I'll pray for your message this sunday. Kiss your girls for me. - Jon

Jill said...

You have six followers, Wally. Which, I might add, is five more than I have. :)

Wally said...

Yeah, I see that. A month ago it was only four. At this rate I'll own the world in a few short years!

Anonymous said...

wow...I hadn't even started counting the days. Good thing you're keeping track for me!

Post a Comment