rss
email
twitter
facebook

April 21, 2010

A New Look


Well.  I used to use Haloscan for my comments.  The other day when I posted And Then There Were Three I noticed that Haloscan had been purchased by another company and were not handling my comments the way I wanted because I need total control.  Thus, I needed a change.

If you know me, change is sometimes difficult.  When I started my blog way back in 2004, I searched forever to find my old template and edit it.  It was one of the things that got me started in dabbling in web design.  it took me at least a month of learning code and so on to get everything just the way I wanted it, yet another one of my issues.

So, off to Google to search for a new template.  Luckily, it really didn't take too long, since I found a blog template named Möbius - the name on my truck's personalized license plate - see here.  Coincidence?  Maybe.  I liked the template more than the other 5 or 6 I had downloaded today.  

So, here it is.  Hope you like it.  If you don't, it is not your blog.

6 comments:

Wally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I like the sidebar the most.

Unknown said...

Nice. Not that I normally come all the way to your blog, I usually consume your published thoughts through Google Reader.

Bill Wagner said...

My first reaction to your new look was, "WOW". Quite a change to what your old blog looked like. I like the new look.

What I would really like to read though, is your 'official' definition of what "mobius" is, and how it relates to the truck and yourself. I know what a mobius strip is and feel like I live on one. I think most of us do, at least sometimes. Thoughts Walley?

Wally said...

Mobius came from my friend, Tim, who owned my old Ford pickup before me. He and the band guys named it after some cartoon or something. I don't really remember the story. I was just told the name.

The guys aren't sharp enough to know about the mobius strip. . .

Bill Wagner said...

That's funny. :) Good luck with your new blog!

Post a Comment