rss
email
twitter
facebook

December 18, 2008

A Widget Test

I found a new widget for my mac today. It allows me to post to my blog from my dashboard without logging in. I'm testing it out right now.

Widgets are interesting things. They make my life easier, always being there in the top right hand corner of my desktop, keeping me posted on my calendar, the weather, and my gmail.

It would be nice if this worked. I doubt it will though, because it won't put the right font in the right size, and it will put and extra space between the last part of my post and the comments line.

I know, I have issues. I have a lot of issues. Everything has to be just the way it has to be. That's why I'm looking forward to rearranging my office over the holidays. . .

You see, my office has been the same setup for a year. Its time for a change. I thought about rearranging about a month ago and it has been haunting me ever since. Lucky for me I have a little disipline to actually do my work. Otherwise, I would have already moved things around.

Ok. I think it's time for bed. Enough rambling and testing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment