rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 30, 2008

Pray For My Mom, Please

My mom has been admitted to the hospital again. She was in a few days ago with bronchitis and so on. They discovered that she has not one, but all three types of mono, plus the bronchitis. And, now she has fluid in her lungs. They've put her on meds and are calling in the cardiologist.

If you knew my mom, or my family for that matter, you would know that going into the hospital is something that doesn't happen often at all. Only when you are really, really, really sick.

Please pray for her healing. Please pray that her siblings will rally around her the next day or two as they deal with the fluid in her lungs. Pray for my father, that he will care for my mom the next month or two as she rests and deals with the mono. (That will be a challenging thing for my father). Pray that my siblings are a support. We're a really close knit family. Its really hitting all of us fairly hard. Mom's the rock. She doesn't get sick.

Also pray for my girls. Hannah is in Ohio with Steph's parents. Steph is away with our high schoolers at CIY. I'm home alone, working on the house and working on work . . . missing my girls tremendously tonight, and hurting for my mom.

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment