rss
email
twitter
facebook

December 1, 2006

Hiatus

I never planned on disappearing. It just happened. I could complain about being too busy and not having enough time. That would be partially true. The real reason for the hiatus is that my brain is scattered right now. It has been for awhile. Too many thoughts running around, all wanting out, but none really finding the exit door. Maybe that will change over the next few days and weeks. We'll see. I know my body and my mind need a sabbath.

Interestingly, while on this mental pause, I have come across the music of sigur rós. They are a band that my guitar repair guy tours with every once in a while. He's even built a few guitars for them. Their music seems to capture where my brain is right now--reflective, with solitude and mystery, yet filled with energy and angst. You should take a moment and listen to how I feel inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment