rss
email
twitter
facebook

June 26, 2006

Taking a Breath

It has been some time since I posted on this thing. Not because I haven't wanted to. I've just been busy. Steph and I got some time to relax for our 11th anniversary at Cedar Point while Grandma and Grandpa Kuhl came and took care of Hannah Grace. Hannah had them both wrapped around her finger.

Last week was Deeper Life camp at Michiana. It was a great week. It's hard to believe that we've been doing Deeper Life for 10 or 11 years now. It has been a great ministry with tons of great kids going through the program.

Now I'm at Adrian College for CIY summer conference. It should be a great conference. I hope it is somewhat relaxing. I could use the breath of fresh air. Summer should be relaxing. . . but I travel too much.

Pray for my family and my students this week as we take in another week of spiritual searching and growth. I'll be praying for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment